This page offers a set of materials based on recent workshops at
Bear Hug Festival in Flathead Lake, MT and
FolkMADness in Socorro NM.
The materials I can send you comprise:
What I'll need from you is a mailing address.
- A two-disk set of live contra dance music -- full length,
clear-cut (if I do say so myself), and also useful to call to.
More detail described here.
- A set of contra dance piano examples, described here in an annotated list
- A second set of personal-favorite dance piano examples, some a little farther afield
- A DVD of various workshop topics.
- The only full-length book I know of on the subject,
Fingers Dancing, by Bob Pasquarello. An excellent and thorough book, even if his ideas differ in some places from mine.
You're also welcome to the web-based workshop materials at the two links above.
Or write to me at my snail-mail address.
26 May 2017